Thursday, June 4, 2009

one day in Sam's house

After skating my aunt fetched me to her house to stay overnight..then i met my two cousins...Samantha and Howard..and this is the start my nightmare...


Once upon a time there were this brothers and sisters, named Samantha and Howard.They lives together but never in peace.It was this younger brother,10,is so scare to be alone, therefore, he would stick to his sister like a superglue when the parents are out to work.However the sister feels very annoyed by this brother and tried her very best to pull this brother out of her life when her friends come to visit her.For her, she just want to have some privacy and not being interrupt by this little monster.

When Sam saw me when I reached her home, she is overjoyed and hope to spend sometime with her dearest cousin who have nt visit her since last year.But this Howard is like a big wall blocking this sisters to enjoy the day.We are not allowed to go oout without parent's companion and it is so boring to stay at home.......Sam told me how pity she is when she have to deal with this little monster and what i can do is just to ask her not to be so desperate.Fortunately i don't face big problems while staying at their house except this........I accidentally opened the door where i'm nt allowed because the house is fully-secured and the alarm rang.It is so loud and i can still hear the buzzing sound after the alarm was fixed... omg..Samantha!!!I'm going to fix u up next time if you don't tell me the do's and don'ts at your house next time..Argh...





This is my cousin, Howard. Adorable but annoying sometimes..^^

My cousin, Samantha, sweet and demure, but very emotional too..^^

Peace........................Blekz^^

No comments:

Post a Comment