Thursday, June 4, 2009

*-* I believe i can fly.....

i went skating today and finally learned how to skate....yes..FINALLY!!!!
yeah!!! u won't understand how embarrasing it is..for a gal lik me who went skating over 100 times(wa..) we reached sunway at 11 in the morning and have some window shopping..it's so sad you know???you 2walk in a very nice shop and picked a very feminine dress and show it to the guy..and thought that the guy would say something good about the dress...
then, you guess what did he said?

he says:

it looks like a pyjamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
urgh......what a sad thing........
then we wait for Ronald's another two friends to join us and make our way to thee ticket selling counter...afetr we got the shoes,i quickly put it on and can't wait to have a wonderful skating experience...I asked Ronald to go first and i will be behind him..He looked at me for 2 seconds and replied"ok then ..be careful..."what the!!!!he really treat me like a 3 years old xiau mei mei...
after we skate for half an hour,i was thrilled that i can finally skate on my own!!cheers......we just skate and skate till we tired and went home...sadly they went to their own home but i went to my dear cousin's house...


awesome!!!Black and white....Haha.......

see what this two peolpe doing....Haiz....naughty naughty...^^






No comments:

Post a Comment