Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bad day

Omg....what happened to me recently?????Why all the bad things kept falling on me?I get scold from my mum today because my brother went movie with his friend and we're late to my kai ma's house....Then i kena marah for my brother still haven't come home although the time is 7 at night already.Damn it(sorry for using bad word)!!!It's not me who come home late and causes the whole family to reach there late,or even I was the one who purposely ask my brother to come home late.I kept calling him for about ten times then i kena marah again by my brother because I annoys him.What da......I never want to become middleman anymore.Middleman is just like a cheesy biscuit where the cheese is placed between the two biscuit till it kemek.

And this news where i just heard from my friend and kai ma.My friend and buddy,Henry is going to marry next year.The marriage date falls on the same month of his burst day.While my kai jie,Lily,27 is having her wedding ceremony on 9th of September.I swear to god i will be pretty sad after they marry.Cheers to Henry and Lily....Happy marry and may they would live like a prince and princess in the future.........Haiz......

No comments:

Post a Comment