Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wushu Interview

today is a dreadful day...starting I was just easy going with myself and the coach that the interview would be okay.But it was a drag when i walked in and kai zhuang starts asking me questions.The disaster just approached me.She asked me about the relationship among me and my commitees.She declared that the relationship is so bad and said that I didn't go for the practice.It is a very tough question to answer.First of all, I'm not a hero who have thousands of hands which can do all things at the same time.But what she said was quiet true, because I do have some problem with my friends. But if you say members, I don't feel that there's are obstacles in our path of communication.What I could say is, I really hope I can make a better future for this club as I had contributed a lot in it.It sounds selfish but I really want that post.I don't mean to compete with others but I just want to prove that I'm really capable of doing something, showing that I'm a nice person and a successful leader..However, this might only be a dream..This interview had definitely revealed something in me that I had never thought about. But one thing for sure, I can make myself a better man and more mature than last time...Gambateh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment