Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm rather confused now..I just can't make up my mind with my club's stuff!!! Pile and pile of projects and trip that I have to dealt with.I hate this guy where I don't feel being respected as a commitee."Manners make up a man", what a simile that just fit my description for him.I don't like being demanded. Maybe is not only me but everyone (specifically), I bet you will agree with me if you met this guy.AGM is coming and I still Don't know if I would be elected as any post in the club.Then, I have meetings to run with another club this Friday.Form 4 life is so compact, yet so dull...wink*-*

Haha..God bless me today..try to imagine that you finished your oral presentation within 2 days time.Who's that fellow so geng.It's me!!! me and Yee Ying shared some information with our classmates today about men and women.This class is so weird.Nobody wants to response when I asked questions.Is it because I'm not that affectionate? Or it's because of my classmates are always so cool??? I hate my english teacher, with no doubt. She taught me malay during form 1 and she is still nice that time..I mean,THAT TIME..How about now? Now she is just like a monster to me.I get sooooo low marks for my english paper.The worst thing is, she pretended that she did not hear me although I'm just beside her.Pooh..She is just kinda short..Haha(just kidding)..Ciaoz...^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment